- This event has passed.
Anne Arundel County, Linthicum Heights: ‘Maryland Coalition of Families for Children’s Mental Health Family Leadership Institute 2015’
March 13, 2015
Maryland Coalition of Families for Children’s Mental Health The Family Leadership Institute APPLICATION 2015
January 30-31; February 6-7, 20-21, 27-28; March 13-14, 20-21
1. The Family Leadership Institute (FLI) application process consists of three parts:
a) Responding to a brief series of questions about yourself and your child,
b) Submitting 2 letters of recommendation from people who can testify to your level of commitment to the program, such as school administrators, service providers, or support group members and
c) Making a commitment to attend all sessions.
2. Applications may be submitted by e-mail, mail or fax to: Jennifer Van Blarcom, FLI Director
Maryland Coalition of Families for Children’s Mental Health
10632 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 234
Columbia, MD 21044
E-Mail: MDFLI@mdcoalition.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Letters of recommendation can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the above.
4. If you have questions or need assistance completing the application, contact Jennifer VanBlarcom or email to MDFLI@mdcoalition.org.
5. Applications will be accepted until January 9, 2015 at the close of business. Notification of acceptance to The Family Leadership Institute will be made as received up until January 16, 2015.
Contact: Jennifer Van Blarcom
* PPMD Event