- This event has passed.
Baltimore: “5th Annual Grandparents Conference”
September 15, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm EDT
5th Annual Grandparents Gathering
“Grandparents Keeping the Family Alive”
Baltimore City Health Department Division of Aging & CARE Services
in partnership with
Morgan State University, School of Social Work
Thursday, September 15, 2016
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Student Union Center
Morgan State University
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln.
Baltimore, MD 21251
Free Parking located across from the Hughes Memorial Stadium
Offering 3 CEU’s $50
AUDIENCE DRIVEN Topics & Discussion—Get answers to questions important to you of Who, What, Where, When & How?
· Breakfast Cafe’ – chat & chew and get an overview of the day
· Key Note 2016: “The State of Grandfamilies In America”
· Morning and afternoon open mic panel discussions
· Planned Parenthood: “What your grandchildren need to know & when they should know it.”
· Family Support Systems – Health, Education, Legal Issues & Housing
Free Parking & Lunch Included
For more information call 410-396-1337
* PPMD Event