- This event has passed.
Baltimore City, 2nd Annual Parent Empowerment Conference
October 7, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Helping Families Navigate the Special Education Process
A FREE Conference with a light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Keynote speakers, Breakout Sessions, Community Resources & Special Guest Appearance!
- Understanding Special Education & IEP Development
- Cracking the Disability Code: ADHD, ED, OHI, What Does It all Mean?
- What’s the Difference? IEPs and 504 Plan
- Discovering What’s in Your Child IEP?
- Standing Up for Your Child Without Stepping on Toes
- When Things Fall Apart, Who Are You Going to Call?
When: Saturday, October 7, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
When: The Family Life Center at Gospel Tabernacle Baptist Church 3100 Walbrook Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21216
* PPMD Event