- This event has passed.
Baltimore City, Fall Transition Fair
November 9, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
Empowering Students with Disabilities to Support their Hopes and Dreams for the Future
Please come join us as representatives from Baltimore City Public Schools (City Schools), George W. F. McMechen and various Community Adult Service Agencies discuss ways to support youth with IEPs transitioning from school to adulthood.
- Navigating Postsecondary options for students exiting school 2018 & 2019
- Meet and talk with representatives from Training Programs, Employment & Career Development Agencies
- Learn how to apply for and secure funding for adult services
- Meet with representatives from Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS), Developmental Disabilities Administration of Maryland (DDA) and other community provider agencies
- Talk and connect with postsecondary agencies for support after graduation
* PPMD Event