- This event has passed.
Baltimore: ‘Jewish Community Services Presents HELPING YOUNG ADULTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS TRANSITION FROM SCHOOL TO WORK’
February 19, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
Do you have a child with special needs about to finish school and take on the real world? The JCS Career Center is hosting a workshop to help you navigate the progression from school to work.
- Plan how to prepare for a career
- Get assistance with setting goals
- Explore possibilities available after school
- Learn about how to develop social, work and living skills
- Identify a variety of accessible supports
- Receive valuable info on community resources
- Get advice from experienced professionals and parents
Contact: Amaris Maxwell
* PPMD Event