- This event has passed.
Charles County, “Special Education Expo: Raising Expectations”
April 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Helping to Improve Outcomes for Individuals with Disabilities from Birth-21 years
Presented by: Charles County Parent Center, Charles County Public Schools and The Parents Place of Maryland
- Does your child struggle with executive functioning and organizational skills?
- What type of community services are available for students with disabilities?
- What transition services are offered for children exiting the Public Schools?
– Charles County Public Schools
– The Parent’s Place of Maryland
– Department of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
– Social Security Administration
– College of Southern Maryland
– Coordinated Movements
– Financial Planning Organizations
Over 20 Exhibitors from:
Developmental Disability Service Providers
Mental Health Service Providers
Learning Disabilities Association SMD
Southern Md. Center for Independent Living
Center for Children
Registration begins at 8:15am, presentation begins at 9
Conference is free but registration is required for adults and children by March 30, 2018
Please register online at: https://goo.gl/forms/IfSuSYQQw7cgyWhM2
Questions: Please contact the Charles County Parent Center email@example.com OR 301-934-7456
Continental breakfast will be provided. (specific dietary needs will not be accommodated. You are welcome to bring your own food as well).
Children ages 3-21 are welcome to attend in their own sessions. Children under 3 will need to remain with parents
* PPMD Event