- This event has passed.
Cooking Healthy Meals While Staying at Home
August 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cooking Healthy Meals While Staying at Home: Tips for Creating Quick, Healthy and Inexpensive Meals
The Nutrition Department is happy to offer a FREE Webinar on Tuesday, August 4 at 7 p.m.
At this 30-minute event, you will learn to:
- Simplify meal planning and preparation – this doesn’t have to be hard, time-consuming or expensive anymore!
- Discover the simple ingredients that you can use to make great meals
- Combine key food groups for a complete, nutritious meal
- Easily find non-perishable, inexpensive ingredients to stock at home
- See what’s already in your pantry that you can use to plan a healthy meal.
There will be plenty of time for you to ask questions of our nutrition experts. You will leave this webinar with practical ideas how to combine ingredients in your panty to feed your family in a healthy way.
You’ll also receive: a sample meal plan with grocery shopping list; a list of common pantry staples to keep on hand; and additional resources to help with meal planning.
We welcome children and entire families to participate and observe if they wish. Please invite your family, friends or anyone who can benefit.
Please register to receive Zoom log-in information.
* PPMD Event