- This event has passed.
Howard County, “Get Organized! Start 2018 with Your School & Medical Records Organized”
January 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Start off 2018 on the right foot, join us for a day of organization!
• Bring your boxes and bags of school and medical records and leave with an organization system that works for you.
• Supplies to help you get organized will be provided.
• Space is limited
• You MUST register to attend
• Lunch will be provided
• No children please, childcare is not available.
• Parent Connections
• Family Support & Resource Center
• Maryland School for the Deaf
Saturday January 20, 2018
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Maryland School for the Deaf Denton Building, Multi Purpose Room 8169 Old Montgomery Road Ellicott City, MD 21043
Registration available at https://tinyurl.com/organize2018
For more information contact:
Cheri Dowling at 443-277-8899 (voice/text) or email@example.com
* PPMD Event