- This event has passed.
Prince George’s County, “Take Control: Build Financial Security”
June 9, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm UTC+0
Join for a FREE financial education series that will help you get control of your finances and save for the future of your child with an intellectual and/or developmental disability (I/DD).
- Learn how to create a budget
- Understand credit and debt
- Navigate the disability benefits system in our state
- Use ABLE Accounts and Special Needs Trusts (SNTs) to build assets while maintaining benefit eligibility
- Lay the foundation to secure a better financial future
Eligible families must:
- Include a child with I/DD that is 18 years old or younger
- Follow certain income requirements
For more details and to apply, please contact:
Tony Feagan email@example.com | 301-925-7050 ext. 267
(to apply for 2 day sessions June 9th & June 16th 8:30 am – 3: 30 pm)
* PPMD Event